Monday 14 March 2011

More cards :)

Well I'm at that time of the year when I have a month with loads of family birthdays, so I have a card making queue developing. The first card today, I made with the stamps I bought a couple of days ago, nothing too fancy, just cut out, layered and shaded with my promarkers. I added a bit of foil and sakura sparkle to the detail of the collar and crown. Used a natural recycled card as a base, which was a first for me. The quality wasn't great, would have liked it a little thicker, but it was fine to work with. I added a bit of texture with "Swiss Dots" embossing file, and then layered some lovely lace, and some bits and pieces cut on my Robo. Finally a couple of sentiment circles to finish. The second one was a really quick one, a couple of handbags, stamped and embossed in black, mounted on a nice black and white pp, bit of ribbon and brads to finish. Thanks for looking :)

3 comments: