Monday 28 March 2011

Another card,!!!

Another card today, sorry, back to girly pinks again. I do love pinks and purples, I never seem to get fed up with them. Ive had these butterfly stamps for a while, (Magenta)  they are all in little tiles, so are ideal for card making, this is just two from the pack. Ive stamped them with Impress- jet black and shaded them with my trusty promarkers. I've then used a quickie glue pen to add some foiling to the outlines and some details in the butterflies. I've then used a mixture of Lace trims, and a Martha Stewart loopy punch for the backgrounds. Final touch was a few paper flowers,  A couple of Prima- Hydrangea and a couple of £1 bargain flowers from "cardsandmore4u" 


5 comments:

  1. Great card - beautiful colours - love all the detail you can see up close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - you've gotta love lace on a card. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a lovely card. I love the Butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the butterflies are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete