Tuesday 8 March 2011

New Blog :) New start!

Well, I'm on a bit of a learning curve here, although I've visited many blogs loads of times, I've never tried to have a go at writing one myself. Hopefully this will be a way of inspiring my creativity and sharing ideas and techniques with others. I love taking pictures, and hope to share some (Once I figure out how on earth I do that ) I am hoping  to share some of my creations as well as anything visual which interests me. I have found life a bit difficult lately and I feel a little stuck in a rut and I'm really hopeful that this might help me feel more positive about myself.  
Old Deckchair Fabric 
Yay!! first image posted, I'm loving vintage at the moment and this was the real deal :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Welcome to Blogland from a fellow newbie. I started mine a month ago and for the same reasons, craft mojo had gone. I find blogging gives me a reason to make things and I can enter challenges too.

    ReplyDelete