Friday 1 April 2011

Mothers Day Cards

Well, this is something of a production run, I have three of these cards to make today as I need to hand deliver tomorrow,  As is usual for me, I am unable to produce something quick and simple and have made life difficult and over complicated! Think I'm going to be up all night :p This is the first one finished so it's not all bad!

The card shape I cut on my Robo, another download purchase from the silhouette site, the card design already has the smaller patterned shape as part of the template, so that saved me a job. The window in the card I diecut on my Bigshot using a set of " Go Kreate Dies"- (Wavy #3) and I also made the frame on the front using the same set. The patterned paper is Cotton Candy- Basic Grey

 The stamps are a mixture, The girl and the sentiment are both Kanban stamps, the little sheep were a Nec find, last week, and are from the "Nitwit Essential Collections". They have all been stamped in Memento Black and shaded with my promarkers. Finally the flower was cut with my set of Marianne Creatables-(LR0110) with some Abbey Road Papers-(My Minds Eye) Hope you like, ( Well hope the Mothers/Grandmother like really) :)




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! All of your hard work is evident. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is so so beautiful, will bring tears to the eye's me thinks ! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love those little sheep.
    Jennie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the dimension

    ReplyDelete