Tuesday 5 April 2011

Birthday card and a Cj Page.

Firstly a birthday card for my brother's 30th Birthday, he is football+rugby mad so had to do something using those themes. Mixture of stuff used, main stamp image is a old Papermania one, just stamped, layered and shaded with my promarkers as per normal.

 This was one of my Cj entries on the photo Cj I was in. Couldn't find letters I liked so I've painted, and glossy accented these, then stamped over the glossy with white staz on  with a text stamp, quite liked the effect in the end.  I made the background paper, with some ink and my stamps, think it's a hero arts one (Swirl) just brushed on some perfect pearls
 The rest is just the normal, Martha Stewart punches, more lace :) Bit of rick rack ribbon and a couple of little metal embellies to finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment