Wednesday 16 March 2011

Shopping Spree !"

Well, I've been shopping today, I haven't been to the Qvc outlet at Warrington for ages, so thought today I'd have a drive over for a nosey. It's always rather hit and miss shopping there, but i have picked up loads of stuff over the years. Today was a good day, although there was still quite a lot of tat that I can't see they are ever going to sell :)
This first kit is a "Minds Minds Eye" one, Abbey Road, as you can see, it has p/papers, brads, ribbon and some die cuts, and I paid £4.99, It is lovely, and as I know i'm going to struggle to use it, as it's soo lush, I did pick up two of them. (One pack had an extra set of ribbons as well)  


 This next one I did wonder about as Blue and Yellow isn't really my thing, but for £2.99 I thought the brads, flowers and ribbon were worth it on there own :) Its  all Bo Bunny, but they seem to be from different sets. The papers are "Shabby Princess", but the stickers, brads and ribbon are all "Cottage Kitchen".



 This artist trade kit was £3.99, I don't really do artist trading cards, but I quite like a lot of the vintage looking images, so thought I could make use of it.
 Really pleased with these, I got 2 Dark Room Door stamps  (110mmx155mm or A6 Sized) they were £3.99 for the pair. I've got some Kling on stashed away so these will soon be in use. I Love large background stamps they can be so useful to add texure and depth.

 More La Blanche Stamps and some printed papers, £2.99, as you might have seen on this blog, I do use my La Blanche stamps quite a lot, so was really  pleased to find these. I did see these ages ago on Qvc, but they were quite dear just for 2 stamps so I didn't get them then.
 This was my dearest item at £8.26, but I really liked the lovely bright papers and lovely sticker sheets, It also has a small packet of clear stamps. Its all Bella BLVD, by Stephanie Hunt.

Overall really pleased today, haven't spent a fortune, but came away with a bag bursting with goodies :) Just got to organise myself into using it now, Hope this is useful to someone, if you live near, they did have quite a lot of stock of most of this stuff. Wx 

2 comments:

  1. Great stash there, enjoy playing with your new stuff.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, really pleased myself, Used a little bit today :)

    ReplyDelete