Sunday 20 March 2011

More Artie Fartie Cjs





A quick one today, as been a bit busy, these were my entry in one of the Artie Fartie Cj's (Angels and Demons) Not sure who's book this one was (Sorry) I struggled to find images in my many stamps to work on these pages, and after much debating decided I didn't have anything, so drew them myself. The angel image, was based on something I saw on google images, and the witch/demon thing was based on the artist Ciou. I drew them on cartridge paper, outlined with a letraset fine marker and shaded in with promarkers and gel pens. Finally cut them out and then applied them onto the backgrounds.  The backgrounds were a mixture of distress inks, stamped text/script and some embossing powders. (Cosmic Shimmer black based ones) I also used a bit of Angelina fibres on the angel. I got there in the end, but it was a bit of a creative battle :D

5 comments:

  1. Love your Angel, she's gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one, a little bit naughty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just stunning! I love the angel in particular and the backgrounds you've built up are beautiful. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both fab, love them.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete