Monday 9 April 2012

Tim Holtz- Card Class

Ok, I've been very "Awl" on here, but today I thought I'd reclaim my blog and show you a couple of little things I've been playing with. Firstly I've refreshed the backdrops and blog title, realised I was perhaps a little too pink, if such as thing is possible. Couldn't believe how much i'd forgotten about how to change all of this stuff, it's funny the older I get, the less my brain seems to want to remember things I knew how to do! Annoying!! Anyway, hopefully everything is now showing correctly.
After a thread on UKs about the Tim Holtz's online card classes, I thought I could do with a bit of useful inspiration, so I signed up. Unfortunately work did kind of get in the way, so I'm quite far behind with progress. I have completed a couple of tags following along with the class, and hopefully I will add to these with other samples, in the weeks to come. I don't own all the items or stamps Tim's used, but have ordered a few bits and made do here and there with what I do have. I'm quite pleased with the final results, and although they are not quite my style, it has really been enjoyable to watch and follow along. I would fully recommend the class, you get much longer video's from Tim and he is more able to really explain, why a product behaves in a certain way. Although I have been crafting a long time, I can honestly say I have learnt more about which product to use and when. It's also really interesting to hear more of Tim's inspiration and what he enjoys in the paper crafting world. Anyway, hope you like my Tim Styled Tags :) Wendy
Blended Spritz and Flick!
Brushless Watercolour
Alcohol Ink Agates- Diff Stamp used to Tims!

Wrinkle Free Distress

1 comment: